Sunday, August 31, 2008

Addendum to Big Foot

Tonight we had a small family gathering, and without me saying ANYTHING, the topic came up. Thank you Rex Barzee.
More talking about Big Foot tonight--more qoutes-----

"I feel like Big Foot is just misunderstood"-Becca aka Big Foot Rights Activitist
"There are more than one Big Foot. I have seen somewhere there was a lady sasquatch (as he makes motions to show that this one would have breasts) and she was carrying her baby sasquatch." -Ty
"People in Ogden in the 80's, ( I just read this on the internet) said that the smell of Big Foot permeated houses, so Becca is right!- Lee
"Kim! you have to tell them that I saw it on the History channel- that way they know its credible!-Ty

Our friend Ryan left a very very awesome link if anyone wants to follow the sightings of this creature.

10 comments:

Becky said...

You have to have Toby tell you guys the story about Robby and Big Foot... It's kinda freaky... Lee. MIGHT. cry!!

Battfam said...

It's reassuring to know the family is still having such intellectually stimulating discussions. And to think we spent good money on college for them. Sorry, Kim.

Joel and Crystal said...

Kimmay sounds like you have some really fun in laws. I'm enjoying reading your mom and dad in law's blog about their time in Brazil!

Cassie said...

I haven't been checking blogs regularly (allergy season) but I've really missed out on your Bigfoot posts. Thanks for the great laugh!! Becca even looks cute when she is wet and scared.

Battfam said...

Lee, you are really getting beat up in all these comments about Bigfoot. Actually, the whole family is. Too bad we don't have nicer relatives.

Audrey said...

Ok I totally got a charge out of these last few posts! I love the pic of wet, scared, Becca RUNNING through the sprinklers! I do have to say though.... I would have done the exact same thing! I am a believer as well. Mostly just because my dad swears he saw him as a kid... my dad doesn't lie!

Tawny & Ryan said...

Glad I could help! Stay safe . . .
Ryan

Christa said...

Oh yeah, I told my co-workers all of this. We laughed. Hard.

The Hagedorns said...

We had a great laugh reading your blog! Probably because we spent many family gatherings listening to the Batt boys fight over who had to irrigate in the dark. Most of the time they wouldn't go it alone. The discussions got pretty intense and my mom even got bruises from being so scared that she jumped into the car without her legs in!

anonymous said...

biotch.