In need of someone or something to snuggle up to at night? I found it for you in Overstock.com.
It reminds me of Bed Knobs and Broomsticks- the part where the armor, and nightgowns start dancing around. Yeah, that part was creepy.
Does anyone else think this is so WEIRD slash HILARIOUS slash AWKWARD?



15 comments:
Yeah, the great thing about being a patent attorney is that I have seen several things similar to this. People are apparently serious. Creepy, huh?
EWWW!! It looks like a severed hand! I bet it was invented by a man who hates to cuddle... but has a wife who loves it!!
I'll Pass!
"Treguna Mekoides and Trecorum Satis Dee . . . Treguna Mekoides and Trecorum Satis Dee . . .
Substitutiary locomotion, mystic power, that's far beyond your wildest notion, it's so weird, so feared, yet wonderful to see . . substitutiary locomotion come to me"
I spent a lot of time with Angela Lansbury as a child, you could say.
me, me, me...I want one. Not to cuddle with or anything... I'm not yet desperate enough to want to cuddle with a half man, with one stiff arm, and a plastic hand...I just want it for a conversation piece because it is WEIRD.
ew.
What we want to know is what you were searching for on Overstock.com that led you to such a hideous item!
I hate the fake arm, but even worse...where they've positioned the 'open' hand! YIKES!!
Hahaha. Hilarious/disturbing. I'm putting a link to this on blog. Hope you don't mind. Your silence will confirm that this is ok to do.
It makes the movie, "Lars and the Real Girl" seem normal.
Oh...I saw this on an email I got at work...I'll have to send it to you 'cause there are some weird things on there that even Angela Landsbury would be like SAY WHAT?! Miss ya!
We should get one and put it with that chair that looks like a hand. So weird, but Jay bought it anyway. (Actually two of them) Hey, I wonder what Audrey did with the one he took to her...
It is creepy, but also a good joke opportunity. You should by one shut it in you car door or trunk and then drive down the road, it would be HILARIOUS!!
Everyone said all my thoughts...what an earth were you looking for to come across that scary thing?.... Ewww & YIKES....but I'm with the Fry Family, April Fools Day is almost here!
(written my a big fan of April Fools Day.)
who needs a significant other with these puppies out on the market!!!
Hahaha. If you get me two I can have a "man" on both sides of me!!!! My birthday is less than 2 months away!! I look forward to the day with new anticipation!
Post a Comment