Has anyone else seen this show on t.v.?
I think it is hilarious.
Women get married in camouflage dresses.
Twinkies for their cake.
Mud fight afterwards.
It makes me heartily laugh.
Where do these people live?
I want to attend one really bad.
http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/my-big-redneck-wedding/series.jhtml
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
My Big Redneck Wedding
Posted by Kim-may at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
You two are so good looking!
Haaaaaaaaaaaa I love the picture. You guys are so white trash.
I haven't seen the show. Record some on your DVR for me!
Yes I do watch "My Big Redneck Wedding"--quite often. I can't get enough of Tom Arnold making fun of the toothless "couples". One of my favorite parts of the show is when they exchange gifts at the end. One guy spent a ton of change winning a stuffed animal out of those sad claw machines you see coming out of Winco that is almost imposible to win. He won a bear and gave it to her and she loved it. I think I've seen them all---please don't tell anyone!
The question is, where do those people in the picture live????
My house, that's where. Yikes! There is probably have an old tan Ford pickup truck on the lawn and a 4 wheeler that's all taken apart too.
BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Looks like you are all ready to hit the Blackfoot Fair this fall!
Geesh Bobbi, I am surprised you don't enjoy the Blackfoot fair more than you do!
Kim, I have never seen it BUT I have heard Cassie talk about how hilarious it is. What night and what time? I may have to add something else to the dvr.
I'm pretty sure you could find that out here. But you will have to come visit.
Oh yeah, and I'm totally looking that show up when I get home from work so I can record and least one episode. I love trash tv.
Kim, is the show on TLC?
I'm positive that you could easily find one of those weddings in Kentucky or West Virginia on any given weekend.
AND you are so lucky because when you come out for one you can stay here with us.
Post a Comment